Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weekend Carving

Carving Promised.... Carving Delivered--Happy Lizard! Not much to "write home about" (or to write to you about) but it's a start (after a ...l... o...n... g... dry spell) AND it got me out of my "I hate technology" funk! This "Happy Lizard" is a private joke (pertaining to a pass-along post from a customer--you KNOW who you are!) and brings a smile to my face. He may never make it to rubber but he certainly brightened my weekend. More new images will follow but just wanted to let you know I kept my word. Amazing what committing to the whole world will do for my accountability! We will be back, with more carvings/doodles/drawings. Hopefully some of them will make it to the Early Bird page....which means new stamps are in progress. Thanks for visiting. Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. We appreciate it.